Vernon

The card is an external jet direct...i do have the raw1 specified.

The Winframe server is talking to it no problem. The 400 prints to it almost
just right execpt
the print quality is quite bad for some reason. Oddly, the header portion of
the report which specifies username and even the IP number prints just
fine...good quality...it's the actual report
that is fuzzy.

I'll give it some more time tomorrow and see if I can get it to work.

Thanks for the tips!

--
Jim W
http://www.netcom.com/~jimwelsh/welcome/welcome.html