Same as you, V4R1..  Sorry I don't know it's origin though. Here's what it
shows for us...

 Data area . . . . . . . :   QPRCFEAT
   Library . . . . . . . :     QGPL
 Type  . . . . . . . . . :   *CHAR
 Length  . . . . . . . . :   9
 Text  . . . . . . . . . :   System Model and Processor Feature

            Value
     0      ' 620 2179'

Odd that it's creation date is the same as our last IPL..

Anyone else???