• Subject: v3r1m0 to v3r2m0 upgrade problem ...
  • From: PhaniHR@xxxxxxx (PhaniHR)
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 23:44:39 -0700

     Hi,

     We have recently upgraded our AS/400 from V3R1M0 to V3R2M0. After
     upgradation, the default values for 'From Date' and 'To Date' in
     member selection criteria in command WRKMBRPDM are changed. That
     creates lot of confusion, because no members are seen on the screen by
     default.

     Does some one know to fix this problem.

     Best regards,
     Phani