From:   owner-midrange-l@midrange.com [mailto:owner-midrange-l@midrange.com]
On Behalf Of Chuck Lewis
Sent:   Thursday, May 14, 1998 4:22 PM
To:     MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com
Subject:        Re: Print Multiple Outq's to One Printer...

Bob,

The ideas are REALLY starting to roll now :-)

As far as printing goes, I've mentioned this before on Midrange-L; Starting
several years ago, I have taken "old 386/486" PC's and configured them with
"good
ole" PC Support/DOS with 3 print sessions each and we are driving various
models
of HP lasers through the network. This has provided departmental "AS/400"
printers with GREAT print quality, where they would have been hard to
justify
normally or where they already had a LAN attached HP...

Chuck

david@midrange.com