  • Subject: RE: ##EMailNumber 01-WNY-4439177 Re: DSPJOBLOG
  • From: "Kellems, Cary" <cary.kellems@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 15:41:01 -0700

Jorge,

Thanks for the suggestion.....but:

In my current model I do have a special routing entry in the subsystem
for all reports that are submitted with a certain job description.  This
router program interrogates the job log, via DSPJOBLOG, to determine the
parameters of the submitted job.  If a certain character precedes a
parameter then I use that parameter to chain to a file to see if the
user has schedule a time for that report to be executed.

What I need is a replacement for the DSPJOBLOG....maybe an API?  Anybody
know of one that will return this data?