  • Subject: Re: PROGMAN GPF in Client Access Enh. for Win 3.1
  • From: Paul <kdcma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 09:39:46 -0500

Thanks for the reply Neil,

Offhand I'd say these symptoms don't match. My problem is not in getting into
client access on the Win 3.1 systems. The issue is really that the windows
environment is unstable after I exit Client access completely. As long as
Client
Access stays running, even if in the background, the system runs fine.

Paul

david@midrange.com