There is a major PTF available to fix PC5250 for Client Access Enhanced for
Windows.  The PTF number is SF99052.  I pulled out much of my hair before
the third person I talked to at IBM was actually helpful.

"Jure Erznoznik" <jure.erznoznik@alpina.si> on 03/13/98 12:47:45 PM

Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com