  • Subject: RE: "Webulating" RPG
  • From: Lynn Folk <lfolk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 02:27:19 -0500

John,
I believe if you are right about building tomorrow's legacy systems of today.
And, so it is true that giving someone the tools doesn't always mean that they
will use them. But, from what I have seen in the real world many a developer
learns on the fly, never really having time to learn how to utilize given tools
to their full potential. And, the pace continues........and the "New Breed" I'm
sure will not any more fortunate, as demands seem to be across all platforms.
Lynn