  • Subject: Searching for Version 2
  • From: "Al Barsa, Jr." <barsa@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 18:14:14 -0500

Hi,

No, I'm, not out of my mind.

I am searching for customers who are running applications on the following
releases:

        V2R1M0
        V2R1M1
        V2R2M0
        V2R3M0.

I have a research need to get copies of systems at these releases.  This
would mean that I would need data applications and data files, although you
could do a CLRPFM on any sensitive files.  Confidentiality would be
guaranteed.  The systems would only be worked on in my office or at IBM.
What I would be looking for is a SAVE option 21 in each case.  Any
supported media type would be acceptable.

I am also interested in anyone with PID media for these releases. Ditto on
the media type.

If you can help, please respond by private mail.  (You probably don't want
to admit to everyone on the list what release you are running.

TIA

Al Barsa

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting, LLC