Dean,

RAID didn't work? Please explain. Was it a setup error, and you were not
really running RAID? Did you loose two drives in the array at the same time?
The CE couldn't pump either? Please provide us with the details. I have many
clients running RAID solutions on the 400 and I would like to know if there
is a problem.

Also, in BRMS, do you provide a list of libraries to backup, or a list or
libraries _not_ to backup? Just curious.

-Walden

March

MIDRANGE-L-UNSUB@midrange.com.
david@midrange.com