  • Subject: RE: Lexmark Optra 1620 Printing off the AS/400
  • From: Neil Palmer <npalmer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 17:12:58 -0700

I can find no trace of a CISC PTF for this.
PS - SF38640 for V3R7 has been superseded by SF45145.

... Neil Palmer                                     AS/400~~~~~
... NxTrend Technology - Canada     ____________          ___  ~
... Thornhill, Ontario,  Canada     |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
... Cell.: (416) 565-1682  x238      oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
... mailto:NPalmer@NxTrend.com          http://www.NxTrend.com