• Subject: RE: Job Completed...
  • From: "Joanie Clark" <jccats@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 19:45:39 +0000
  • Comments: Authenticated sender is <jccats@mail.bright.net>

I'm  happy to hear that others  have experienced such events as I did
last week.   I've had other experiences, such as the printer won't
work, but as soon as walk to the area and start the printer
again..... it works. The user "says" they tried to start it several
times....  They always tease me and tell me it's because the printer
knows I'm there.  Do you suppose that is so ????? <grin>

Joanie
+---