  • Subject: RE: QINACTITV on TELNET sessions?
  • From: "Kahn, David (kahn)" <KAHN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 07:57:30 +0500

Yes thanks, John. It was a combination of the setting of these 2
parameters. The key, from a previous post, was to set the TIMMRKTIMO
significantly greater (3 to 5 minutes) than INACTTIMO. I am now happily
annoying my users again.

Dave Kahn, TCO, Kazakstan
=========

kahn@tengizchevroil.com   (to November 25)