  • Subject: Re: Decimal data error parameter
  • From: cgonzalez@xxxxxxxxxx (Christina Gonzalez)
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 97 16:13:23 -0500

     We're running V3R7 and I just tried the same thing and the same thing
     happened.  The DSPPGM command showed the fix decimal data parameter as
     *NO but the following appeared on the compile listing:

      * QRG1019 Severity:  00   Number:    1

                Message . . . . :   IGNDECERR(*YES) was specified on
     command. No
                  decimal-data errors will be issued at execution time.

     Maybe fixing decimal data errors is different from ignoring them??

     All I know for sure is the above program that I just compiled is
     compiled in production with IGNDECERR(*YES) and it runs fine.

     I hope this helps.

     Chris Gonzalez