  • Subject: Re: V3R2: stored procedure testing
  • From: "Weatherly, Howard" <hweatherly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 97 09:32:00 EDT

Dan,

We are just getting started with stored procedures and I would like to see
how you are testing them.
I did ours in ILE COBOL with the debug option and that worked ok. I also
have a question that perhaps
you could answer; How do you return multiple rows to the calling program? or
must an area or file
be set up to recieve an answer set?