Peter Writes
The only way I can answer this question is with a ?  How long will it
take you
to paint Al Barsa's house and how long will it take to pain my house.
 Since I
have never seen Al's house, I can't say.  I know it takes a week on mine.
 It
is
at minimum going to take 1-2 hours+.  One has to byte the bullet and do
it.
The
long you wait the longer it might take you if you have junk in libraries.
good deal of this ? will not be discussed after 4.1.  As a stock holder
in
your
company, I am concerned.

 Don't misunderstand me, it is not as if we have had these machines for
years without ever running a reclaim storage. This is the first time
since we upgraded from our 320's that we have had an oportunioty to run
it, so don't fret about your investment.  I am simply trying to get input
from people as to how long their 530's ran a reclaim storage, so I can
gauge whether it will take longer than it did on the 320's or is there a
performance increase. As a general rule CIO's aren't real happy with "We
really have no idea of how long it will take but we have to suck it up
and do it," they can accept it but they don't like it.