  • Subject: net.data problem
  • From: "Gamache, Fred (HT-EX)" <FGamache@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 10:27:27 -0400

I am trying to get net.data working on my AS/400.  When I enter a URL
that points to a macro that should return some records, Netscape give me
a message box that says "No data".  The data I am using is listed below.
 Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Fred Gamache
fgamache@compuserve.com

macro location:
\www\macro\nettest.txt
data in CGIBIN/INI:
MACRO_PATH /www/macro

macro in nettest.txt:

        %DEFINE DATABASE="PALWEBDB"

        %FUNCTION(DTW_SQL) myQuery() {
        select * from wwwdata/custmast
        %}

        %HTML(REPORT) {
        @myQuery()
        %}
data in the HTTP config file
 #
 #
 #  Enable CGI progams & Net.Data
 #
 Enable           GET
 Enable           POST
 #
 #   Mapping directive for Net.Data
 #
 Map /cgi-bin/db2www/*   /QSYS.LIB/CGIBIN.LIB/DB2WWW.PGM
 Map /CGI-BIN/DB2WWW/*   /QSYS.LIB/CGIBIN.LIB/DB2WWW.PGM
 #
 Exec /QSYS.LIB/CGIBIN.LIB/*
 Exec /qsys.lib/cgibin.lib/*
 #