  • Subject: Requests for copies of business recovery plan
  • From: Lynn Gobin <lgobin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 08:42:10 -0500

Lynn stupidly wrote that he would send a copy of his disaster recovery
plan to Joanie, but mistakenly posted his response to the mailing list
instead of through personal e-mail to Joanie.

Lynn wants to help, but is now overwelmed with requests from folks on
the mailing list.

OK, enough of the third person.

I've made every attempt to save your requests and e-mail addresses, but
please understand that I am very concerned about confidentiality.
First, if I do decide to distribute copies, I need to take time to
"black out" secure information.  That will take time.  Secondly, no
e-mail requests will be accepted, save for Joanie's.  If you want to
receive a copy, you must call me personally so we can discuss.

Lynn Gobin
(507) 280-1724