We have been using FLEX/IP with no major problems(as you have
experienced). We have had instances where we had to re-boot the print
server when had made a change. You might try exchanging the two
physical printers and see if the problem is related to the printer or
the location. Recently I had a user who complained they were getting
two copies of everything (2 banners then 2 pages of report etc.) when
I went to investigate I found someone had changed the copies on the
printers physical menu (it was an HPIII) .   I hope this helps.

> Hello list,
>
> I wonder if anyone is familiar with Flex/IP software that runs in a Netware
> environment as an LPD agent.
>
> I have defined several remote output queues in our AS/400 (type *IP), each
> one linked to a Novell printer queue. Every single definition works fine,
> except for a specific one that does generate a print-out, but in a weird
> way: the 3-page spool is printed in 7 pages, totally misformatted.
>
> The funny thing is that I do have a similar configuration (same *OUTQ
> definition, same printer type, same Flex/IP configuration) that has no
> problems.
>
> I tried to delete everything from the wrong configuration and copy from the
> one that works, without any success.
>
> I'd appreciate any sugestions, mainly to pinpoint any troubleshooting
> technique to understand what's going on...

Michael Kenney
Computing Services
University of Windsor
Windsor, Ontario