I'm hiring! If you're looking for a job where you work with IBM i and
the latest technologies, this is for you! If you'd love to work with
some of the best and most talented software developers in the industry,
this is for you!
Candidates, please send your resume to careers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -- No
recruiters at this time. (Unless we have an existing agreement with you.)
Location: Oak Creek, WI, Starkville, MS or Telecommute
In this position, you will play a critical role in refining our
solutions and servicing our customers. We are looking for motivated
candidates that enjoy computer programming as well as communicating with
end-users and other developers.
Your Responsibilities May Include:
- Assisting in the development of our tools based on our in house
- Troubleshooting our modernization technology on customers' systems and
assisting customers with technical support
- Creating sample applications and demos to showcase and teach our
- Writing documentation
- Minimum of a Technical or Associates Degree in a software development
- You possess fundamental knowledge of web browser applications, web
- Experience with application development in ILE RPG, CL and/or Cobol on
the IBM i platform not required but is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong time management skills
- Willingness to take on additional tasks and multitask as needed
- You are a well-rounded developer with the desire to learn new skills
- You are eager to learn new programming languages and broaden your skills
- You will be a part of a highly talented, motivated, and passionate team
- You will help define the future of browser-based application
development on the IBM i platform
- You will assist customers from all over the world in creating critical
business applications on the IBM i platform
- You will have direct influence over the company's success and receive
bonuses based on company performance
- This position offers a competitive salary, benefits, and bonuses.
Contact careers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to apply. For additional job
opportunities see https://www.profoundlogic.com/careers/
About Profound Logic:
Profound Logic has been at the cutting edge of modernization solutions,
including the first integrated HTML/RPG editor and compiler, the first
RPG Open Access handler with Web and Mobile capabilities, a patented
web-based Visual Designer for Mobile and Web development, the first DDS
to HTML5 translation product, and the first automated legacy RPG to
Node.js conversion service.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.