I'm looking for a job as a developer for iSeries systems ( home office )
My experiences as a developer:
* 16 years of experience in Assembly (ia32 - ia64)
* 15 years of experience in: C / C ++
* 12 years of experience in .Net technology (C#, C++/CLI and VB.net)
* 7 years experience in Cobol for MainFrame
* 7 years experience in standard Assembler s/360, s/370 and Z
* Advanced knowledge of object oriented programming
* Knowledge about SVN, Git, Mercurial and CVS
* Knowledge about SQL and noSql
* Linux knowledge
I have intermediate level knowledge as a Java developer, Python and Ruby.
I have great experience in converting systems to .Net, from languages
like COBOL and CA-Clipper ( xBase )
Some of my open-source projects:
My code-project articles:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2022 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact
Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.