I'm posting this for my employer, please respond to the e-mail address at the bottom of this e-mail.
The Performance + Lifestyle Group of Collective Brands Inc. is looking for a dedicated Software Engineer for our Distribution Centers Warehouse Management System team. This position will be based in our Louisville (Ky) Distribution Center with remote (and occasional on site) work responsibilities in our Brookville (Oh), Mississauga (Ontario) and Heerhugowaard (Netherlands) Distribution Centers.
Our technical environment includes AS/400, RPG, Sequel, PkMS (Manhattan & Associates Warehouse Management System), MQSeries Messaging Software for internal DC system connectivity and an internally developed Bridge system for host system connectivity.
On a day to day basis, this person will be responsible for:
* PkMS Production Support . including answering questions and diagnosing and fixing production process and data issues with other IT team members and DC Operations.
* PkMS short and long term Projects functioning as a team lead or team member as required.
This person will need to develop the ability to contribute as needed.
* In any of our PkMS systems . Louisville, Brookville, Canada and Europe.on all functions related to PkMS
* To configure, customize and test PkMS.and Bridges to other Applications as needed.
The successful person will have a strong work ethic, team orientation and results drive.in addition to strong communication, customer service and team skills.and have the ability to.
* Work with/give direction to/support offshore technical people
* Work and be effective remotely.whether with people from different states, time zones or countries (mainly India, Canada and Netherlands)
* Work and be effective with PLG Vendors and Customers.e.g. UPS, Macy's, Canada Post, Sports Authority, DPD, etc.
* Multi-task.especially keeping longer range projects on schedule while supporting DCs daily
* Work flexible hours.mainly daytime hours, but ability to extend day or take occasional late night/weekend calls as needed
* Explain problems/solutions to and train DC Operations
This position will work with DC Management to develop a strong alliance between IT and DC Operations.
If interested, please reply to this email and attach resume.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2021 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact
Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.