Our client is currently in need of a full-time Sr. Programmer Analyst. The
pay range is between $85,000 and $90,000 annually. To be considered for
this position, you must have everything listed in the Job Specifications
below. All candidates that apply to this position must either currently
live in the Houston area or are willing to relocate to Houston at their own
expense. Below is the job description:
Sr. Programmer Analyst
Purpose of Position:
- Under the general direction of Manager of Computer Applications
Development or the Project Leader, is responsible for program design,
coding, testing, debugging, and documenting business system software.
- Writes and maintains the most complex application programs.
- Can prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be
- Maintains and documents programs.
- Designs, codes, tests, and debugs programs.
- Participates in the quality assurance review.
- Supports production systems.
- Must have at least 5 years working with IBM i (aka AS400, iSeries)
programming languages RPG IV, CL and DDS and knowledgeable of ILE and SQL.
- Must have at least 2 years working with IBS* ASW system covering
distribution, warehouse management, financials, and EDI.
- Competent to work on all phases of the systems development life cycle.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Experience with systems design and project management tools.
- Bachelor*s degree in computer science or equivalent
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2020 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact