Strategic Business Systems ( www.sbsusa.com ) of Ramsey, NJ is a
well-regarded technology company that was founded in 1982. We have won
numerous awards, including the 2006 "Best Practices Award" from AIIM,
the Enterprise Content Management industry association. We are both
resellers for IBM System i and the New York City regional reseller for
Zend Technologies, "the PHP Company". Our stable, diverse workforce
has an average employee tenure of over 10 years.
Because of internal growth, we seeking additional PHP applications
developers for our System i staff.
This position requires:
- Demonstrable expertise in developing PHP-based database-driven applications
- A positive attitude and superior work ethic
- Willingness to work at our offices in Ramsey, NJ (relocation not
budgeted) and visit customer locations, as required, to attend
The following attributes are plusses (but are not required):
- Proficiency with MVC frameworks, especially Zend Framework
- OO skills (Object-oriented development)
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Good interpersonal skills to collaborate with team members, clients and users
- Ability to configure AMP (Apache, MySQL, and PHP)
- Knowledge of IBM System i (iSeries / i5 / AS/400) server and DB2
- Experience with PHP-based content management systems (Joomla, Drupal, etc.)
- The desire to be a lifetime learner
- The ability to work on several projects simultaneously
Your compensation will depend on your experience. We provide full time
employees with a corporate benefit plan that includes flextime;
medical, disability, and life insurance; a 401K with Fidelity
Investments; and a flexible holiday and vacation schedule.
To apply, please send your resume with a subject of "PHP Developer" to:
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2022 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact
Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.