Chicago based nationwide Pharmaceutical supplier and distributor is
seeking a senior IBM i Series RPG IV developer with healthcare or
pharmaceutical industry experience. Offering base annual compensation
in the range of $80K to $110K (plus benefits), depending upon
experience and skills -- and would prefer to get someone at the top
of the range.
- Design and implement new solutions according to business requirements
- Perform development tasks, which include designing, coding,
testing, fixing bugs, etc.
- Integrate with other systems with different technologies
- Work effectively in a team environment to ensure smooth delivery
- Participate in project approval process
- 7+ years experience of application development using RPG
- 5+ years of application design experience
- Healthcare or pharmaceutical industry experience a must!
- Excellent communicator, who can speak with business users about
requirements and also communicate effectively with other team members
- Efficient in managing time and able to multi-task
- Must be Results-oriented
- Good problem solver
- Software Development Lifecycle experience
- Excellent communicator with project team and stakeholders
- Cobol experience a plus
If you feel that you have the experience and skills for this
position, please reply to ihartman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with your
current (.doc format) resume and your contact information.
845.362.1616 ext 201
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2022 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact
Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.