Hi Paul,

I was able to get your program to compile, but of course it abended when it tried to access the WCB-ROOT (Storage Protection Violation).
I don't mess with running System State! That's as far as I can take it.

I understand the process to access the Work Control Block tables' entries, but I don't know where you got the offsets for the various Data Area structures (LDA, GDA, PDA). Is that in Leif's book?

I would think if you debugged it, watching the THE-TABLE variable and seeing if it passes thirty, that would perhaps narrow the problem down.

Interesting. Don't see why it wouldn't work. That's for better heads than mine!

Regards

Rich Hart

This thread ...