Hi,

Does someone know if it is possible to call MATAGPAT and MATHSAT for another job? So far I use QWVOLAGP to get a list of activation groups. But I do not know how to call MATAGPAT and MATHSAT to get further information about memory utilization. Both procedures do not have a "job" parameter.

Regards,

Thomas.

This thread ...