To prevent creating an indefinitely large number of sessions, the algorithm to pick a session can and will choose an available session with a name that does not match the device being used. Thus when signed on to device BIXBYA1, any of those three existing sessions will be chosen; unless all three are already active/in-use. Thus if three separate sessions are opened, you may find the session you are looking for, that is, those three dumped may very well be the only three.

Note: If another user name exists with DBIXBY as a prefix [from the name in the dump output, presumably that was meant; versus that the wrong user name was given?], the desirable dump request is:
DMPSYSOBJ 'ISQLSTDBIXBY *' qrecovery 19 ee

FWiW: Because a session can not be saved and restored, I simply save a session into a source member, and then delete that session. Seems a lot more straight-forward to get the session details that way, with a program that already exists, than to try to write a program to extract the statements from a dump.?

Regards, Chuck