Hello.

I'm an MI newbie and having a problem using the OPEN instruction (v5r2).
Here is a simple code, for example:

DCL DD RESOLVE CHAR(34);
    DCL DD RESOLVE-TYPE CHAR( 2) DEF(RESOLVE) POS( 1);
    DCL DD RESOLVE-NAME CHAR(30) DEF(RESOLVE) POS( 3);
    DCL DD RESOLVE-AUTH CHAR( 2) DEF(RESOLVE) POS(33) INIT(X'0000');
DCL SYSPTR .SEPT(6440) BAS(SEPT-POINTER);
DCL SPC PROCESS-COMMUNICATION-OBJECT BASPCO;
    DCL SPCPTR SEPT-POINTER DIR;
DCL DD INBUF   CHAR(35) BAS(.OFCB-INBUF);
DCL DD OUTBUF  CHAR(35) BAS(.OFCB-OUTBUF);

DCL SPCPTR .NULL;
ENTRY * EXT;

     CPYBLA       RESOLVE-TYPE, X'0201';
     CPYBLAP      RESOLVE-NAME, "SCRNIO", " ";
     RSLVSP      .SCRNIO, RESOLVE, *, *;

     CPYBLA       CTRL-OPCODE, "OPEN";
     CALLX       .SCRNIO, SCRNIO, *;
/********************************************************************/

    CPYBLAP     OFCB-FILE,    "SOMEPF"," ";
    CPYBLAP     OFCB-LIBRARY, "*LIBL"," ";
    CPYBLAP     OFCB-MEMBER,  "*FIRST"," ";
    CPYNV       OFCB-RECORD-LENGTH,35;

    CALLX      .SEPT(OPEN-ENTRY), OPEN-O, *;
BRK "1";
    CALLX      .SEPT(CLOSE-ENTRY), OPEN-O, *;

    CPYBLA       CTRL-OPCODE, "CLOSE";
    CALLX       .SCRNIO, SCRNIO, *;
/********************************************************************/
DCL SPCPTR .SCREEN INIT(SCREEN);
DCL DD SCREEN CHAR(10) INIT("T010270005");
    DCL DD S-TITLE CHAR( 5) INIT ("Title");
DCL DD * CHAR(10) INIT("L010520000");

DCL SPCPTR .SCRN-CTRL INIT(SCRN-CTRL);
DCL DD SCRN-CTRL CHAR(8);
    DCL DD CTRL-OPCODE          CHAR(1) DEF(SCRN-CTRL) POS(1);
    DCL DD CTRL-CMD-KEY        ZND(2,0) DEF(SCRN-CTRL) POS(2);
    DCL DD CTRL-CURSOR-POSITION CHAR(5) DEF(SCRN-CTRL) POS(4);
      DCL DD CTRL-CURSOR-ROW ZND(2,0) DEF(CTRL-CURSOR-POSITION) POS(1);
      DCL DD CTRL-CURSOR-COL ZND(3,0) DEF(CTRL-CURSOR-POSITION) POS(3);

DCL SYSPTR .SCRNIO;
DCL OL SCRNIO (.SCRN-CTRL, .SCREEN);

DCL CON OPEN-ENTRY   BIN(2)   INIT(12);
DCL CON CLOSE-ENTRY  BIN(2)   INIT(11);

DCL SPCPTR .OFCB INIT(OFCB);
DCL DD OFCB CHAR(217) BDRY(16);
    DCL SPCPTR .OFCB-ODP               DEF(OFCB) POS(  1);
    DCL SPCPTR .OFCB-INBUF             DEF(OFCB) POS( 17);
    DCL SPCPTR .OFCB-OUTBUF            DEF(OFCB) POS( 33);
    DCL DD OFCB-FILE          CHAR(10) DEF(OFCB) POS(129);
    DCL DD OFCB-LIB-ID        BIN(2)   DEF(OFCB) POS(139) INIT(72);
    DCL DD OFCB-LIBRARY       CHAR(10) DEF(OFCB) POS(141);
    DCL DD OFCB-MBR-ID        BIN(2)   DEF(OFCB) POS(151) INIT(73);
    DCL DD OFCB-MEMBER        CHAR(10) DEF(OFCB) POS(153);
    DCL DD OFCB-FLAGS-1       CHAR(1)  DEF(OFCB) POS(175) INIT(X'80');
    DCL DD OFCB-FLAGS-2       CHAR(1)  DEF(OFCB) POS(176) INIT(X'3C');
    DCL DD OFCB-RECORD-ID     BIN(2)  DEF(OFCB) POS(209) INIT(1);
    DCL DD OFCB-RECORD-LENGTH  BIN(2)   DEF(OFCB) POS(211);
    DCL DD OFCB-LEVEL-ID       BIN(2)   DEF(OFCB) POS(213) INIT(6);
    DCL DD OFCB-LEVEL-NO      CHAR(1)   DEF(OFCB) POS(215) INIT(X'00');
    DCL DD OFCB-NO-MORE-PARMS BIN(2)  DEF(OFCB) POS(216) INIT(32767);
 DCL OL  OPEN-O(.OFCB);
DCL OL CLOSE-O(.OFCB);

PEND;

The SCRNIO programm is straight from Leif's MI examples.

When I call my program from a command line straight after SIGNON I get no
errors, but sometimes I get (especially when i call other programs before):
Message ID . . . . . . :   CPF411D
Parameter integrity error occurred with reason code 1.

I'm missing something simple here...but just can't see it...
Any help would be appreciated :)