I haven't seen Craig Rutledge in awhile, and the archives don't show any
sign of him since 2002, so...

Searching the archives, I was hoping to determine how to retrieve my
possibly lost interactive SQL session.  I found this:
http://archive.midrange.com/mi400/200208/msg00032.html was made hopeful by
the mention of "utility jcrscnsql (or soon to be jcrssql)".  I went to
Craig's website, but did not find any "scan SQL session" utility.

The reason for this request is that I've got a problem where I keep getting
CPF2524 (reason code 5) anytime I try to use STRSQL.  Since other users are
using STRSQL without any problems, I suspect it may have something to do
with my stored session.  We have a PTF that is going to be applied next week
and, on the chance that the first time I bring up STRSQL it might scratch
everything in my stored session, it would be nice if I could at least get a
dump or, in the case of Craig's offering, maybe a way to get a "formatted"
dump of the information in my session.

BTW, following the aforementioned thread a bit more, I tried a:
DMPSYSOBJ OBJ('ISQLSTDAN      ISD15     0000') CONTEXT(QRECOVERY) TYPE(19)
SUBTYPE(EE)
The printed output is one page, and towards the bottom of the report, I see
CPF2524 and the first level text of the message.  And that's it.

I did this for another user not having any problems using STRSQL, and his
DMPSYSOBJ produces 20 pages, and I see all the SQL session history in it.

I really, really hope I can recover my session history!  Any help would be
greatly appreciated!

- Dan