thanks bob
donette

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Cozzi [mailto:cozzi@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 2:09 PM
To: 'MI Programming on the AS400 / iSeries'
Subject: RE: [MI400] Query object - retrieving spooled output details

If you've coded those names in upper case, as you illustrated in the message
you are getting, that is your problem.
Make sure the EXTPROC keyword has the names enclosed in quotes and in lower
case, for example:

     D rslvsp          PR              *   ExtProc('rslvsp') PROCPTR
     D  ObjType                       2A   Value
     D  ObjName                        *   Value OPTIONS(*STRING)
     D  ObjLibr                        *   Value OPTIONS(*STRING)
     D  ObjAuth                       2A   Value