> I want to add functionality from an MI program call to
> automatically call "Work with PDM options" (F16).  Do
> anyone know what parameter(s) are required?  Thanks in
> advance for your help.

Quick system library list preempt shows QUOMAIN passes it one space pointer
parameter to a temporary PDM workspace object, for example
PDMSPACE-----------10412161413 type x'19EE'.

Looks like the workspace is a long complex structure of PDM session
information, like: a system pointer to the library that PDM is displaying;
a space pointer to PDM's current open display file UFCB for the QUOUDO
program to share, etc.