From: Bobby Hicks <Robert.Hicks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [MI400] Program references
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 08:31:50 -0400

I am using the OIR to retrieve a list of program references.  I have come
across the following problem.

I have data area references with a type of 0B30(which is invalid) in one program and 190A (which is valid) in another program. How is this possible and what am I missing?

Bobby.

Get ready for school! Find articles, homework help and more in the Back to School Guide! http://special.msn.com/network/04backtoschool.armx