<snip>
> The idea is, you compile it, and rename it to the name of the
> program you are interested in finding out about the parameters
> for, and insert it into the *LIBL ahead of the "real" *PGM's
> library, and then run whatever applications would call this
> routine, and "Voila!" you get a nicely formatted "dump" from
> which you can pretty easily deduce the size and type of each
> parameter.  NOTE: this version only handles up to 64 parameters;
> you can modify to add more, if needed... ;-)

Converted to RPG-IV.  There appears to be one parameter, but it is "not
addressable":

NAME                  ATTRIBUTES           VALUE
_QRNL_PRMCPY_PARM01   POINTER              SPP:C01A9C851F000100
_QRNL_PRMCPY_PARM02   POINTER              SPP:*NULL
_QRNL_PRMCPY_PARM64   POINTER              SPP:*NULL
_QRNL_PSTR_PARM01     POINTER              SPP:C01A9C851F000100
_QRNL_PSTR_PARM02     POINTER              SPP:*NULL
_QRNL_PSTR_PARM64     POINTER              SPP:*NULL
PARM01                CHAR(1024)           NOT ADDRESSABLE
PARM02                CHAR(1024)           NOT ADDRESSABLE
PARM64                CHAR(1024)           NOT ADDRESSABLE
PIDS                  DS
  #PARMS              ZONED(3,0)           001.             'F0F0F1'X
  PGMNAM              CHAR(10)             'QQUDC     '
'D8D8E4C4C34040404040'X

Ideas?

db