Hmmm... let me see.

Actually the source in undelsrc.zip is the RISC source.  However, you
can't just compile it to get a running pgm.  You have to modify a
machine instruction with SST.  (This is what Leif calls "Naughty,
Naughty, Naughty" :-)  But since it's only ONE instruction, maybe it
only deserves one "Naughty".

BTW, I posted the source only for people's curiosity and amusement, at
the request of Gary Guthrie (may he rest in peace).

I originally made the number only 5 digits out of paranoia that people
would tie their machines in knots scanning for billions of records
interactively.  But as I get older, I get more libertarian, so what the
heck!

Let me look into this.

--Dave