Does anyone know the query result field structure?

>From looking at an object dump, I have found the following:

If there is a value at offset 77 (X'40' + offset 13') then there are
result fields.  The value at this location is the offset to the result
field structures.

At the result field offset:

The first 4 bytes denotes the entire structure length.
12 blanks.
2 byte number denoting the number of result fields.
1 blank.

For each result field:
10 positions for field name.
3 blanks.
2 byte number for length
2 byte number of decimal positions.

2 byte number tied to the length of the expression field. **** Not sure
what this field is.
2 byte number **** Not sure what this field is.

2 blanks
2 byte number denoting the length of the expression column.
<Expression column>

2 byte number specifying the length of the heading column including this 2
byte number.
4 blanks
<heading column>

Can someone give me any missing information as well as what two 2 byte
fields are above (fields have "**** Not sure what this field is" next to
them).

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Bobby.