Newbie again...!

Does anyone know which compiled RPG code is quicker...

So for example is it better to Z-ADD 0 Field or Clear Field or Move 0 Field
or maybe use an Initialise on a data structure, etc.

I am thinking of the cpu time each line will take when compiled. or would
the MI look the same for both...

Paul Miller
TD Waterhouse Bank N.V.
* Exchange Court, Duncombe Street, Leeds, LS1 4AX
+ Paul.Miller@TDWH.Co.Uk
+ Paul@Millennium-Computers.Uk.Com

Notice for email communications.

Confidentiality:  This email and its attachments are intended for the above
named only and may be confidential.  If they have come to you in error you
must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to
anyone; please reply to this email and highlight the error.

Viruses:  Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure that they are actually
virus-free.

A subsidiary of the Toronto-Dominion Bank, TD Waterhouse Investor Services
(Europe) Ltd is a member of the London Stock Exchange and OFEX and is
regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Registered in England No.
2101863. Registered Office 14/18 Finsbury Square, London EC2A 1DB. VAT
Registered No. 397 1030 51.