When I use the SETSPPFP with the user profile space, I get the following
error:

Space offset X'00000FE0' or teraspace offset X'0000000000000000' is outside

my code looks like this:

DCL SPCPTR .User;
DCL DD User CHAR(5000) BAS(.User);

SETSPPFP .User,.ProfileDfn;
CPYBWP           Return_Space,User;

If I reduce the size of the user variable, I don't get the error.  Anybody
know why?

Also, can I get the authority flags from this data or do I have to retrieve
it from the information returned from a  call to the MUTUP instruction.

Bobby.

Robert Hicks
Combinatorics Consulting Company
Tel.: (248) 347 - 7222, ext. 222