          -
>It is a wonder that no-one has come out with such a product before.

Well (and this is a serious question - I'm not trying to be flip), why
not you, Leif?  Maybe you knew about this "technique", but didn't think
there was a market for it?  Or maybe it just didn't click for you like
it did for the developer of FAST400?

Or maybe, and I realize this is wild speculation, but that you would be
required by any "trade secret" agreement to deny it (so don't bother
<g>), but just maybe *you* are the developer!  Yeah, that's it!  <bg>

Then again, you probably wouldn't be writing a chapter in your ebook
about the 5250 flag in job threads if it was you, eh?

Dan Bale
IT - AS/400
Handleman Company
248-362-4400  Ext. 4952