Steve,

I can answer a couple, having tried the demo.

> A few questions re: your FAST400 product.
> What is the install procedure?

You download the savefile put it on your box and restore from the savefile -
there are instructions on the website.

> Can the install be undone?

Yep - delete the library & savefile !

> Which, if any, system objects are modified?

None permanently - obviously it modifies something in the job/task spaces to
keep CFINT at bay. And if you end the Fast400 job, CFINT immediately kicks
back in so it seems to be only while the Fast400 job is active. I ran two
checks (outlined in another email I posted) after I tried it that came up
clean.

> Do any FAST400 programs have to be run from the interactive
> job that wants to escape the evil doing CFINT?

The documentation tells you just to start the Fast400 job, from there it
looks like it 'oversees' the other jobs on the system. I didn't have to do
anything at all to the CPU hogger program I created to test the products
claims.

The others are probably only answerable by TigerTools (or by the developers
if they are lurkers on this list ;-)

--phil