yes it appears to be. Here are a few lines from the compile listing

00042  0015 00009A  10B2 005E 0013                CPYBLA
SPCTMPL-NAME,XSPCNAME
00043  0016 0000A0  0072 004E 005A                CRTS
WRKSPC-SYP,SPCTMPL-SPP
00044  0017 0000A6  0022 004F 004E                SETSPPFP
WRKSPC-SPP,WRKSPC-SYP

                    "Leif

                    Svalgaard"            To:     <mi400@midrange.com>

                    <leif@leif.org        cc:

                    >                     Subject:     Re: [MI400] Help !! Old
(and I mean
                    Sent by:              Old) MI Code compiles but won't run

                    mi400-admin@mi

                    drange.com

                    08/15/2001

                    03:31 PM

                    Please respond

                    to mi400

From: Steve Richter <srichter@AutoCoder.com>

> what stmt is instruction x'0016' ?  is it the CRTS  instruction?
 >           CRTS         WRKSPC-SYP,SPCTMPL-SPP;

yes, it is. No need for listing.