• Subject: MATPG - Help!
  • From: "Richard Thomas" <RichardThomas@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 15:01:21 +0300

First of all, as a newbie to the list, I'd like to say hello to everyone.

My request is a simple one; does anyone have a copy of the layouts for the different structures returned by MATPG? I've grabbed what I can from QSYSINC/MIH and the MI Functional Reference, but the information is by no means complete (especially the bit-level flags). Any pointers (no pun intended) would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks,

Richard