  • Subject: RE: New security holes? Was: Re: FW: paradox ?
  • From: "Steve Glanstein" <mic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 22:19:47 -1000

Once again folks....If you are running at level 30, there are probably
hundreds (maybe thousands?) of people who can get passwords...at level 40,
you're down to just a few. There is a reason that IBM ships AS/400s at level
40...

At level 50, there are even less...but it is still possible...

Steve Glanstein
mic@aloha.com

+---