I am very much impressed with this... but, I have no knowledge about MI,
any body please help me in coding this MI instructions...
0001.00     DCL DD USERID AUTO CHAR(10);
0002.00     DCL DD PASSWORD AUTO CHAR(10);
0003.00     DCL SYSPRT ?SUBSYS BASPCO POS(H'211');
0004.00     DCL MSPPTR ?M;
0005.00     DCL SPCPTR ?UFCB BAS(?M) POS(H'1B1');
0006.00     DCL SPCPTR ?BUFFER BAS(?UFCB) POS(H'11');
0007.00     DCL DD BUFFER BAS(?BUFFER) CHAR(32767);
0008.00     SETSPPFP ?M, ?SUBSYS;
0009.00     CPYBLA USERID, BUFFER(1:10);
0010.00     CPYBLA PASSWORD, BUFFER(11:10);

I did write this in source file member of type CLP. Is it right/wrong? how do I
compile and run this?

I appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.
Thanks
Shailu

Don <dr2@cssas400.com>@midrange.com on 06/06/2000 09:34:09 AM

Please respond to MI400@midrange.com