  • Subject: MI Instruction Set Table Part Deux
  • From: Leif Svalgaard <l.svalgaard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 12:46:36 -0600

MI Instruction Set Table II:

.----------.-------------------------.--------------------------------------
-.
| OPCODE   | Name                    | Operands and Conditions

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CMPPTRA  | Compare Pointers for    | Compare 1    PTR
|
|   IB req | Object Addressability   | Compare 2    PTR
|
|          |                         | Target(s)
|
|   2 ext  |                         | EQ NEQ

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CMPPTRT  | Compare Pointer Types   | Compare      PTR
|
|   IB req |                         | Type         CHAR(1), *
|
|          |                         | Target(s)
|
|   2 ext  |                         | EQ NEQ

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CPYBWP   | Copy Bytes with Pointer | Receiver     CHARV, PTR
|
|          |                         | Source       CHAR, PTR, *
|
|          |                         | Shorter of receiver and source

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATCTX   | Materialize Context     | Receiver     SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Context      SYSPTR, *
|
|          |                         | Options      CHARF

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| RSLVDP   | Resolve Data Pointer    | Pointer      DTAPTR
|
|          |                         | Object       CHAR(32)F, *
|
|          |                         | Program      SYSPTR, *

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| RSLVSP   | Resolve System Pointer  | Pointer      SYSPTR
|
|          |                         | Object       CHAR(34)F, *
|
|          |                         | Context      SYSPTR, *
|
|          |                         | Authority    CHAR(2)F, *

`----------'-------------------------'--------------------------------------
-'

.----------.-------------------------.--------------------------------------
-.
| OPCODE   | Name                    | Operands and Conditions

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| ADDSPP   | Add Space Pointer       | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Source       SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Increment    BIN

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CMPPSPAD | Compare Pointers for    | Compare 1    SPCPTR, DTAPTR
|
|   IB req | Space Addressability    | Compare 2    SPCPTR, DTAPTR, NUMV,
|
|          |                         |              NUMA, CHARV, CHARA
|
|          |                         | Target(s)
|
|   4 ext  |                         | HI LO EQ UNEQ

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CMPSPAD  | Compare Space           | Compare 1    NUMV, NUMA, CHARV,
CHARA,|
|   IB req | Addressability          |              PTR, PTRA
|
|          |                         | Compare 2    NUMV, NUMA, CHARV,
CHARA,|
|          |                         |              PTRDOA
|
|          |                         | Target(s)
|
|   4 ext  |                         | HI LO EQ UNEQ

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SETDP    | Set Data Pointer        | Result       DTAPTR
|
|          |                         | Source       NUMV, NUMA, CHARV, CHARA

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SETDPADR | Set Data Pointer        | Result       DTAPTR
|
|          | Addressability          | Source       NUMV, NUMA, CHARV, CHARA

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SETDPAT  | Set Data Pointer        | Result       DTAPTR
|
|          | Attributes              | Attributes   CHAR(7)F

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SETSPP   | Set Space Pointer       | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Source       NUMV, NUMA, CHARV,
CHARA,|
|          |                         |              PTRDO

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SETSPPD  | Set Space Pointer with  | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Displacement            | Source       NUMV, NUMA, CHARV,
CHARA,|
|          |                         |              PTRDO
|
|          |                         | Displacement BIN

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SETSPPFP | Set Space Pointer from  | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Pointer                 | Source       DTAPTR, SYSPTR, SPCPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SETSPPO  | Set Space Pointer Offset| Result       SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Source       BIN

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SETSPFP  | Set System Pointer from | Result       SYSPTR
|
|          | Pointer                 | Source       DTAPTR, SYSPTR, SPCPTR,
|
|          |                         |              INSPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| STSPPO   | Store Space Pointer     | Result       BINV
|
|          | Offset                  | Source       SPCPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SUBSPP   | Subtract Space Pointer  | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Offset                  | Source       SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Decrement    BIN

`----------'-------------------------'--------------------------------------
-'

.----------.-------------------------.--------------------------------------
-.
| OPCODE   | Name                    | Operands and Conditions

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CRTS     | Create Space            | Space        SYSPTR
|
|          |                         | Template     SPCPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| DESS     | Destroy Space           | Space        SYSPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATS     | Materialize Space       | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Attributes              | Space        SYSPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MODS     | Modify Space Attributes | Space        SYSPTR
|
|          |                         | Template     BIN, CHAR(28)

`----------'-------------------------'--------------------------------------
-'

.----------.-------------------------.--------------------------------------
-.
| OPCODE   | Name                    | Operands and Conditions

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CRTINX   | Create Independent      | Index        SYSPTR
|
|          | Index                   | Template     SPCPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| DESINX   | Destroy Independent     | Index        SYSPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| FNDINXEN | Find Independent Index  | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Entry                   | Index        SYSPTR
|
|          |                         | Options      SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Argument     SPCPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| INSINXEN | Insert Independent      | Index        SYSPTR
|
|          | Index Entry             | Argument     SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Options      SPCPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MODINX   | Modify Independent      | Index        SYSPTR
|
|          | Index                   | Modifs       CHAR(4)

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| RMVINXEN | Remove Independent      | Log          SPCPTR, *
|
|          | Index Entry             | Index        SYSPTR
|
|          |                         | Options      SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Argument     SPCPTR

`----------'-------------------------'--------------------------------------
-'

.----------.-------------------------.--------------------------------------
-.
| OPCODE   | Name                    | Operands and Conditions

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATAU    | Materialize Authority   | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Object       SYSPTR
|
|          |                         | User Profile SYSPTR, *

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATAUOBJ | Materialize Authorized  | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Objects                 | Object       SYSPTR
|
|          |                         | Options      CHAR(1)F

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATAUU   | Materialize Authorized  | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Users                   | Object       SYSPTR
|
|          |                         | Options      CHAR(1)F

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATAU    | Materialize User        | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Profile                 | User Profile SYSPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| TESTAU   | Test Authority          | Result       CHAR(2)V, *
|
|   IB     |                         | Object       SYSPTR, PTRDO
|
|          |                         | User Profile CHAR(2)F
|
|   2 ext  |                         | AUTH NAUTH

`----------'-------------------------'--------------------------------------
-'

.----------.-------------------------.--------------------------------------
-.
| OPCODE   | Name                    | Operands and Conditions

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATPG    | Materialize Program     | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Program      SYSPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| ACTPG    | Activate Program        | Program      SPCPTR, SYSPTR, PTRDO
|
|          |                         | Program      SYSPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CALLX    | Call External           | Program      SYSPTR
|
|          |                         | Arguments    OL, *
|
|          |                         | Returns      IDL, *

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CALLI    | Call Internal           | Entry Point  ENTRY
|
|          |                         | Arguments    OL, *
|
|          |                         | Return       INSPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CLRIEXIT | Clear Invocation Exit   |

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| DEACTPG  | De-Activate Program     | Program      SYSPTR, *

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| PEND     | Program End             |

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MODASA   | Modify Automatic        | Storage      PTRDO, *
|
|          | Storage Allocation      | Size         BIN

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| RTX      | Return from External    | Return       BIN(2), *

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SETALLEN | Set Argument List       | Arguments    OL
|
|          | Length                  | Length       BIN

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SETIEXIT | Set Invocation Exit     | Program      SYSPTR
|
|          |                         | Arguments    OL, *

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| STPLLEN  | Store Parameter List    | Length       BINV

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| XCTL     | Transfer Control        | Program      SYSPTR
|
|          |                         | Arguments    OL, *

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATPRATR | Materialize Process     | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Attributes              | Process      SYSPTR, *
|
|          |                         | Options      CHAR(1)

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| WAITTIME | Wait on Time            | Wait         CHAR(16)

`----------'-------------------------'--------------------------------------
-'

.----------.-------------------------.--------------------------------------
-.
| OPCODE   | Name                    | Operands and Conditions

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATEXCPD | Materialize Exception   | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Description             | Description  EXCM
|
|          |                         | Options      CHAR(1)

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MODEXCPD | Modify Exception        | Description  EXCM
|
|          | Description             | Modifs       SPCPTR, CHAR(2)C
|
|          |                         | Options      CHAR(1)

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| RETEXCPD | Retrieve Exception Data | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Options      CHAR(1)F

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| RTNEXCP  | Return from Exception   | Invocation   SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Options      CHAR(1)F

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SNSEXCPD | Sense Exception         | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Description             | Invocation   SPCPTR
|
|          | Description             | Exception    SPCPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SIGEXCP  | Signal Exception        | Signal       SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Exception    SPCPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| TESTEXCP | Test Exception          | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Description  EXCM

`----------'-------------------------'--------------------------------------
-'

.----------.-------------------------.--------------------------------------
-.
| OPCODE   | Name                    | Operands and Conditions

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CRTQ     | Create Queue            | Queue        SYSPTR
|
|          |                         | Template     SPCPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| DEQ      | Dequeue                 | Prefix       CHARVF
|
|   IB     |                         | Message      SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Queue        SYSPTR
|
|   2 ext  |                         | DQ NDQ

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| DESQ     | Destroy Queue           | Queue        SYSPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| ENQ      | Enqueue                 | Queue        SYSPTR
|
|          |                         | Prefix       CHAR
|
|          |                         | Message      SPCPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATQAT   | Materialize Queue       | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Attributes              | Queue        SYSPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATQMSG  | Materialize Queued      | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Messages                | Queue        SYSPTR
|
|          |                         | Selection    CHAR(16)

`----------'-------------------------'--------------------------------------
-'

.----------.-------------------------.--------------------------------------
-.
| OPCODE   | Name                    | Operands and Conditions

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CRMD     | Compute Resource        | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Management Data         | Source       SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Control      CHAR(8)

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| ENSOBJ   | Ensure Object           | Object       SYSPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATAGAT  | Materialize Access      | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Group Attributes        | Access Group SYSPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATRMD   | Materialize Resource    | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Management Data         | Control      CHAR(8)

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SETACST  | Set Access State        | Template     SPCPTR

`----------'-------------------------'--------------------------------------
-'

.----------.-------------------------.--------------------------------------
-.
| OPCODE   | Name                    | Operands and Conditions

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| LOCK     | Lock Objects            | Objects      SPCPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| LOCKSL   | Lock Space Location     | Location     PTRDO
|
|          |                         | Lock Type    CHAR(1)

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATAOL   | Materialize Allocated   | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Object Locks            | Object       SYSPTR, PTRDO

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATDRECL | Materialize Data Space  | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Record Locks            | Selection    SPCPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATOBJLK | Materialize Object      | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Locks                   | Object       SYSPTR, PTRDO

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATPRLK  | Materialize Process     | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Locks                   | Process      SYSPTR, *

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATPRECL | Materialize Process     | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Record Locks            | Selection    SPCPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATSELLK | Materialize Selected    | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Locks                   | Object       SYSPTR, PTRDO

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| XFRLOCK  | Transfer Object Lock    | Process      SYSPTR
|
|          |                         | Template     SPCPTR

-|
| UNLOCK   | Unlock Object           | Template     SPCPTR

-|
| UNLOCKSL | Unlock Space Location   | Space        PTRDO
|
|          |                         | Lock Type    CHAR(1)

-'

+---