From: MAPICS-L [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Laura Ubelhor
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2019 4:16 PM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [MAPICS-L] PCC mfg order inquiry and shop packet print indented like product structure

Hello:
We are assisting with a Mapics upgrade to a current version and have been posed a question on how to view the PCC mfg order inquiry with parts indented and also the shop packet print with parts indented (like PDM product structure inquiry 1 and .2 and .3 and .4......).
We worked with Inforxtreme and this isn't something that is available as a standard option and bu what I understand not something provided through Powerlink.
Has anyone else had the requirement to have the mfg order inquiry and shop packet print in an indented format? if you have done so or have ideas on how to address can you share the solution.

ThanksRegards,Laura

Laura Ubelhor, Consultech Services, Inc.

Office: (248) 628-6800

ubelhor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | www.consultechservicesinc.com