Hello:

Can you share with me what you are using for Quote Management and for tooling management from preproduction to production.
We want to discontinue use of the domino application and are looking for an add on to Mapics XA and would like to know what others are using successfully.
ThanksRegards,Laura Laura Ubelhor, Consultech Services, Inc.Office: (248) 628-6800 ubelhor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | www.consultechservicesinc.com