De: MAPICS-L [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] En nombre de Chuck Mick
Enviado el: miércoles, 24 de enero de 2018 11:32 a.m.
Para: MAPICS ERP System Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Asunto: Re: [MAPICS-L] [SPAM:] Interface EPDM

Joel,

As I recall, in Power-Link you should have an option to release if you right click on the item. I believe there is also a function on the menus to release the item. There may also be a ‘green screen’ / command that you could execute after confirming this resolves the immediate concern.

Chuck Mick
ERP Manager

[/Users/chuckmick/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_799383654]

chassix.com