Please join us in Alpharetta Georgia for the Annual Enterprise Integrator Users Group Conference! Meet other people using this fantastic development tool. Hear about the latest enhancements. Talk to the Infor Developers and get great ideas you can use in your next Integrator project.

The Enterprise Integrator User Group (EIUG) Facilitators are working directly with Ross Freeman and Robert Russell at Infor to organize this event.

**BONUS** The XAUG 2016 Conference (XA Users Group) will be holding their conference in Atlanta the same week! April 18th & 19th. One trip - two conferences!!! Please visit their community site (click HERE<http://www.inforcommunities.com/p/co/ly/gid=129>) for more details (you will need to join their community to access their page).

Meeting Purpose:

[*] Share ideas among the attendees

[*] Dialogue with Infor.

Several Infor XA representatives will be available:

Ross Freeman - System i Strategy Leader, Senior Product Manager ERP XA

Robert Russell - VP of Development for Infor XA

Request for Presentations - NOW! We need you!

[*] If you have a presentation, send your information to conference@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:conference@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

[*] Share the neat things you have done with Integrator and/or System Link

[*] In Previous Conferences we have had presentations like
o Ross Freeman's Newest and Up to Date Infor Road Map
o Robert Russell & Support Staff's Open Floor Round Table
o User Presentation - Enterprise Integrator Overload
o User Presentation - System-Link Toolkit
o User Presentation - Using Graphs and Other Things in Enterprise Integrator

[*] Please send the facilitators any Integrator issues or topics or training you would like to review.

Meeting Details:

[*] Date: Two full days - Wednesday and Thursday April 20 & 21, 2016.

[*] Start Time: 8:00 am EST both mornings.

[*] Hotel Info: located on Infor Communities under event details.

[*] Dress: Casual

[*] Event: Tuesday evening April 19th @ Mac McGee. Details will be announced to those who register.
(http://macmcgeepubs.com/roswell/home/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__macmcgeepubs.com_roswell_home_&d=CwMFAw&c=ellJ-5tDmfxtttt7Ym2HoaGn_D0VNa5SKwuvPocGFSE&r=C_i_3WGOL3c_KvYgVuq0kor2hg6gFVAF8qcT9otVUuIZj1lY-mCnoX_T-jox_k-B&m=xOzRREtOheBraUdkCcz9ezyvjToh3mp8JXTSuFMUsU4&s=K3L-iVy8Hze_08Pdwo5GpaTr2dcPwJ3CsGD1yIzucXA&e=>).

Registration Details:

[*] Registration:

[*] Early Bird Registration is $150 USD per person paid before March 31, 2016 (see payment information below)

[*] Registration is $200 USD per person from April 1, 2016 online or payable at the door (please do not send checks after this date)

[*] Registration online will be closed end of day April 15, 2016

[*] If you have any problems registering, send us an email to (conference@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:conference@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>) and one of the facilitators will try to respond to you as soon as possible.

[*] Cancellation Policy: Refunds will be granted until March 31st.

[*] Capacity: We have a limited capacity of 85 attendees, such that everyone has a seat/desk space.

[*] Included in your registration, lunch on Wednesday, April 20th and refreshments both days.

Other Details:

[*] The final agenda will be released by Friday April 15, 2016 for those registered.

[*] Please stay as long as you can Thursday April 21, 2016 as we will have "Open Forum & Networking" until 4:30 pm.

[*] Check out the rest of the Enterprise Integrator User Group site at: http://www.inforcommunities.com<http://www.inforcommunities.com/p/co/ly/gid=237>

If you have any questions please send them to one of the EIUG Facilitators. We'll do our best to reply promptly. If you're an Integrator fan, this could be both informative and enjoyable. We hope to see you in April.

Enterprise Integrator User Group Facilitators:
Ed Assenheimer (eassenheimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:eassenheimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>) from Caldwell
Buddy Bates (bbates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bbates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>) from Guide Technologies
Diane Gowen (DGowen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:DGowen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>) from Moeller Marine Products
Steve Shurge (sshurge@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:sshurge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>) from Recochem Inc.