From: MAPICS-L [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Morrison, Doug
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2016 9:31 AM
To: MAPICS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [MAPICS-L] iSeries Passwords

We are a few issues with users that only use PowerLink and not Green Screen. When their password expires there isn't a native way to change the iSeries password. I can create an integrator object and accomplish the task. But before I do that I am wondering how other have handled this condition. Are there inexpensive utilities that sync the iSeries password to a Windows password? We have played around with Kerberos and it works great for green screen and other Kerberos enable iSeries apps, but it does not appear that PowerLink is a Kerberos enabled application. As always thanks in advance for your valuable input.

Thanks
Doug